Greek and Latin
Prerequisite: successful completion of one UC Berkeley Greek or Latin course.
- Elementary Sequence in both Latin and Greek (Greek 1 + 2 or Greek 15; Latin 1 + 2 or Latin 15) [16-20 units; may be partly or completely waived via placement exam]
- Greek 100 and Latin 100 + either Greek 101 or Greek 102 + either Latin 101 or Latin 102; students who place out of Greek or Latin 100 must substitute another upper-division class in the relevant language [16 units]
- Two additional courses from the departmental offerings of Greek/Latin 101-160, of which one may be 101 or 102 [= 8 units]
- Two of the following: AGRS 10A or 17A; AGRS 10B or 17B; AGRS R44. Preferred options are 10A, 10B, R44 [= 8 units]
- One upper-division AGRS course [= 4 units]